Saturday, January 2, 2010

16!


So I spent the 2nd half of the day cleaning up my code and adding a few more matrixes. We're up to 16 running off of one Arduino Delimouve. Power seems steady everything is at the same lighting level. Pretty psyched. So with the big map I'll either have to use a 2 Megas (one for green and one for bolue trails, as they have more that 16 trails statuses that we display) or find out if I can use the analog pins to drive the matrixes also. I have doubts about that one. Tomorrow I'll probably hook a mega up and try to hook up another set of 4. Final step of this project will be
1. Figure out layout of all 3 boards
2. Finalize housing for system
3. Finalize wireless process
4. Create code from snow reporting system to update the sign
5. Hard wire everything and mount.


Bookmark and Share







No comments:

Post a Comment